(*applicable to individual registrations only)
- Enrollment is subject to full disclosure made by the participant to IMMAST, and IMMAST relying on such affirmations/declarations.
- Registration for a training course at IMMAST is non-transferable.
- Payments towards Registration Fee shall not be accepted by cheque. Cash payments are strongly discouraged. Payment in installments is not accepted.
- Candidates wishing to postpone / cancel their registered participation for a training course can do so with a written / email request for postponement / cancellation intimated to IMMAST up to 15 days prior to the date of scheduled training course. Only such requests received up to 15 days prior to the date of scheduled training course shall be eligible for postponement / cancellation. Requests for postponement / cancellation not meeting this criterion shall not be eligible for postponement / refund.
- In case of eligible postponement, IMMAST shall allow the registration fee to be carried forward and adjusted towards registration fee of the same candidate for another course provided by IMMAST, on a future date within current financial year (Current financial year is defined as beginning from 1st April of that year to 31st March of next year). 100% of the registration fee paid shall be adjusted against the said future course. Such a carry forward shall be allowed only once, within the current financial year per candidate.
- Candidates seeking refund as per policy due to cancellation, must request for refund with their valid bank account details for an electronic transfer. In case of a refund for participation cancelled by candidate, any applicable bank charges shall be borne by the candidate seeking the said refund.
- In case of accepted cancellation, refund of 100% registration fee paid shall be initiated from IMMAST within 10 working days of receipt of cancellation request. Refunds shall not be made in cash.
- IMMAST reserves the right to cancel / postpone / advance a course without any notice. In case of course cancellation by IMMAST, candidates will be provided with an option of postponement for any similar / non-similar course. IMMAST will accommodate the candidate in the upcoming courses within the current financial year. Candidates will also be offered an option of refund. Difference in course fee, if any, will be paid/refunded accordingly.
- IMMAST will not be liable for any loss or any refunds/adjustments, in event of course cancellation (in part/full) due to any natural calamity / unavoidable catastrophes. Under any circumstances, IMMAST shall not refund any other expenses apart from the course fees paid.