Dedication & Commitment towards hands-on training in Minimal Access Surgery03/25/2018
Why train at IMMAST ?04/20/2018
Team IMMAST is excited to announce that our new and refreshed website is live. Listening to the voices of our course participants, our faculty members, their priorities have always been our priority. We carefully listened to the feedback shared by our stakeholders from time to time which has undoubtedly helped us to build and present a very functional and user-friendly website.
Some of the critical features of our new website include:
- Speciality-wise display of various Courses & the relevant Course Calendar; Simple click on the date on the calendar will lead to individual course page & registration therein
- Ease of accessing Course Pages & Online Registration
- Online Payment for Courses – Hassle-free, safe and secure payment gateways
- For International Participants: Convenience of payment via PayPal
- For Participants from India: Convenience of payment via Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, UPI etc.
- Speciality-wise display of Faculty members – Detailed profiles of Course Directors. Get to know our faculty members, read about their expertise, vast experience and passion for teaching.
Improved visual appeal
- 360-degree virtual tour – Experience IMMAST in immersive 360-degree view
- Google Street View – When someone is accessing IMMAST via Google, Google Maps etc. they’ll be able to see Google Street View for IMMAST giving them the opportunity to explore IMMAST in a 360-degree view
- Responsive website design – for seamless access via Desktop, Tablet & Mobile Browsers
- Clutter-free, easy navigation
Improved backend infrastructure
- Improved Security for the website – Necessary for website performance
- Improved Safety for the site – Critical feature for facilitating direct online payments for course registrations via the website
- Robust database management to track the participant data
Improved connect with Alumni
- Knowledge sharing – Blog section to share latest updates, videos & articles; Watch this space for exciting updates soon.
- Integration with Social Media Properties viz. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & our own YouTube channel to facilitate the enhanced engagement with everyone who wishes to know more about IMMAST
- Included videos from various faculty members, published picture galleries to give you the glimpse of all the interesting courses, workshops and lectures we deliver at IMMAST For more videos please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
With the launch of this all-new website, the journey for new-age communication has just begun for IMMAST.
We hope that you like the changed version of IMMAST website. If you have any feedback, please let us know on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.