The world of healthcare is changing at a furious pace, owing to advances in technology, and our knowledge of the human body is also improving in leaps and bounds. At IMMAST, the team continues to challenge itself to create new content and training modalities that match pace with the fast-evolving technology and advancements in the field of surgery & medicine.
IMMAST’s HYBRID Training Model is one such innovation – a unique blend of online learning and hands-on practice that breaks the barrier of over-stretched and busy schedules, amps up convenience for the trainee, and offers an avenue of un-interrupted learning.
In training courses that follow the IMMAST HYBRID Model, the comprehensive curriculum is completed in two Modules. The first module consists of didactic lectures, presentations & unedited surgical videos, and is streamed online for registered participants. The second module consists of intensive hands-on training on near-life animal tissue models at IMMAST. The purpose is to enhance healthcare team’s knowledge by providing comprehensive learning, and help them refine and consolidate their skills through actual practice.
IMMAST is the only center in Asia to offer more than 50 structured, hands-on learning courses to doctors, surgeons and other members of healthcare teams, in multiple super & sub specialties.
- Didactic lectures
- Unedited surgical videos
- Refresher capsule – revision of online module
Hands on Module
- Intensive hands-on practice sessions, using innovative near-life breathing-bleeding tissue models
- State-of-the-art labs
- Best-in-class instruments and equipment
- Recreated OR setting for an immersive learning experience
Advantages of Hybrid Learning
- Accredited by The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Comprehensive structured curriculum; Post course reading material
- Attend didactic modules from the safety of your home
- Hand sanitiser stations ; Daily sanitisation of premises
- Intensive hands-on practice on unique near-life breathing-bleeding tissue models in state-of-the-art labs, in recreated OR setting
- Learn under personal supervision of stalwarts of Medicine & Surgery
Safety Precautions at IMMAST
HEPA filters in Labs | Vaccinated Staff & Faculty | RTPCR reports mandatory for participants | Restricted batch size
Hand sanitiser stations | Daily sanitisation of premises | Partition shields in Cafeteria for strict social distancing
Protective gear | No Mask No Entry
Ground Floor, Poonam Chambers, B– Wing, Opp. Atria Mall,
Dr. Annie Besant Road, Shiv Sagar Estate, Worli, Mumbai- 400018, India
Phone: +91 22 61012000 / 9711008644 / 9711007754