Master Course in Endometriosis (SK, NW)
Endometriosis remains an enigma in clinical practice with an incidence much more common than Diabetes. The symptoms afflicting women include pain, dysmenorrhea, dyspareunia, dyschezia and a host of other symptoms including infertility, and which can greatly compromise quality of life.
This course will help the participants to review the pathogenesis of endometriosis and to understand the various classification and guidelines for surgical management for excisional surgery via laparoscopy. It will further make them confident to deal with the management, complication and prevention of the disease.
Structured training course at IMMAST offers gynaecologists the never-before opportunity to practice on one-of-a-kind tissue model which mimics human anatomy accurately and offers near-life haptic.
- To learn step-by-step procedure and gain confidence to perform laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis
- To understand Prevention and Management of complications during Laparoscopy
- To understand the role of Lap Surgery in Endometriosis – Ovarian, Peritoneal & DIE
- To gain understanding of endometriosis through a comprehensive agenda – how to diagnose, pathophysiology, team set up & coordination, dissection of tissue on the correct surgery plane, pre-op and post-op management, etc.
- Only course globally to provide a Hands-on procedural experience using live like animal model to excise endometrium and repair of advance surgical procedures in ureter, bladder and colon/rectum
- Accredited by The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Training in world-class labs, under personal mentorship of Renowned Faculty & plenty of opportunity to interact with them
- Comprehensive course agenda with right blend of didactic, Video/Live transmission & Hands on Session
Who Should Attend:
- Practicing laparoscopic gynaecologists wishing to advance their skills
- Colorectal Surgeon/ Urologist