Certificate Course in Minimal Access Spine Surgery
Spine surgery is a competitive and demanding super-specialty, requiring advanced surgical skills, with critical thinking & crisis management skills. In addition, surgery technology is evolving rapidly, and it is of extreme importance for the surgeon to keep pace with this evolution so that the benefits of technology can be passed on to patients.
IMMAST’s unique training course is specially developed for busy surgeons who wish to upgrade their skills or acquire new skills in a short period of time. It offers a comprehensive curriculum, is taught in a structured format, and offers extensive hands-on practice on tissue models that offer close-to-life haptic. Participants will learn under the watchful eye and personal mentorship of acclaimed faculty, in a simulated OR setting.
- Provide focused knowledge & impart skills needed to perform minimal access Spine Surgery, with step-by-step instructions and Cadaver Dissection (subject to availability)
- Empower participants with confidence to perform endoscopic Spine Surgery with hands-on practice of Pedicle Screw Placement, TLIF, Easy Go, Destandau, etc.
- Enable participants with knowledge & skills for problem solving, so as to exercise sound clinical judgement in case of complications
- Provide participants with a powerful platform to learn from the masters & interact with peers
Who Should Attend?
- Participate in intensive Hands-on Practice on Near-life Models, using State-of-the-art Equipment, in World Class Labs
- Learn the techniques of both Easy Go and Destandau
- Train under Personal Mentorship of Stalwarts of Neurosurgery
- Course Accredited by The Royal College of Surgeons of England