Registration full. Click on waitlist to add your name.
- To understand the concept of facial ageing & relevant anatomy
- To gain proficiency required for choosing right modality of treatment
- To acquire the knowledge & skills for application of chosen techniques for Periocular rejuvenation & aesthetics (Fillers, Botulinum Toxin, Blepharoplasty)
- To learn, understand & practice the surgical access for Trans conjunctival blepharoplasty.
- To learn prevention & management of complications
- To gain practical tips on how to set up periocular aesthetics practice
Who Should Attend?
- Ophthalmologists & Oculoplastic surgeons who wish to gain the skills to perform blepharoplasty & facial rejuvenation
- Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons who wish to add this procedure to their repertoire
- All surgeons who want to update their knowledge and sharpen their skills
- Individual hands-on procedural practice on life like simulation models, including animal tissue models
- Comprehensive clinical practice-oriented learning
- Personalized mentoring from eminent faculty
- Intensive, focused & informative didactic sessions