Certificate Course in Hysteroscopy
Hysteroscopy is an essential tool in the Armamentarium of Gynaecologists today. The basic objective of this course is to provide adequate knowledge for safe Hysteroscopic Surgeries, understanding the Distention Media, Distention system and Energy Sources.
This course would encompass Diagnostic Hysteroscopy and Operative Hysteroscopy including Polypectomy, Adhesiolysis, Myomectomy and Endometrial resection. Special emphasis would be laid on instrumentation, role of Hysteroscopy in infertility together with prevention and management of complications.
At the end of the course, each participant should:
- Be able to do Hysteroscopy for infertility
- Identify and treat polyps, intra uterine adhesions and a septum in the endometrial cavity
- Understand distention media and the distention systems including their safety
- Be able to diagnose and manage complications of Hysteroscopy
- Have working knowledge to perform Hysteroscopic Myomectomy
Who should attend the Course?
- Postgraduates, Practicing Gynaecologists, Gynaec Endoscopic Surgeons
- Those who want to introduce Hystero-Laparoscopies in their practice
- Those who are performing diagnostic Hysteroscopies but want to progress to operative procedures
- Those already performing advanced procedures but would like to share experiences to further enhance their skills and obtain another experts’ perspective/approach
- Extensive hands-on exercises on the specially designed biological Hystero-trainer as well as Virtual Reality Simulator
- Lectures with interactive edited as well as unedited video sessions dealing with Office Hysteroscopy as well as Hysteroscopic Surgery are conducted during the course
- Led by Acclaimed and Renowned Faculties