Master Course in Laparoscopic Hernia
Knowledge-sharing, hands-on training & giving the much-needed confidence, capability in performing all procedures to the surgeon is the fundamental objective. This extensive course is also not an exception & aims to cover detailed procedural aspects.
The course also promises in-depth discussion on the indications, rationale, contraindications, and potential complications.
Who Should Attend?
This dual-module course is specially designed for Post graduate students / residents in surgery, and practicing General Surgeons
- Accredited by The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Comprehensive structured curriculum ; Post course reading material ; Refresher Module
- Attend didactic modules from the safety of your home
- Intensive -on practise on unique near-life breathing-bleeding tissue models in state-of-the-art labs, in recreated OR setting
- Learn under personal supervision of stalwarts of Surgery
Online Didactic Module:
- Lectures, unedited surgery videos, presentations & demonstrations
- Types of Hernias : How to select a case, Guidelines, Pre & Post-op care
- Standard techniques used in Laparoscopic repair of Hernias
- Complications – Prevention & Remedy
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
Hands-on Practice Module
- Practice in IMMAST labs on breathing bleeding animal tissue models
- Lab exercises to improve hand-eye coordination
- Step by Step Surgery for Lap. repair of hernias ; Suturing
- Tips & Tricks & Management of complications
Hands-on Training: 21st June 2021(Batch A) & 22nd June 2021(Batch B)